How do I make an appointment to see the Nursing Team?
- You can telephone us between the hours of 8am and 6pm
- You can attend the practice between the hours of 8am and 6.00pm
- You can email us at email@example.com (non-urgent appointment requests only(please ensure you read the automatic reply if using this method of contact)
What types of appointments are available with the Nursing team?
- Chonic Disease management such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Asthma, COPD, Coronary heart Disease - these are booked in your birth month where possible
- Contraception issues such as depo-provera, oral contraceptive pill
- Injections inlcuding some holiday vaccinations
- Wound dressings
- Cervical screening
- Removal of stitches
- Warfarin monitoring
- Ear syringe
- Blood tests
- Blood Pressure
How far in advance can I book an appointment to see the Nursing team?
- Appointments are available 6 weeks in advance